- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Senior site engineers are required for a well established real estate investment company.
- Overseeing the day-to-day on site running of the project
- Ensuring and maintaining the performance within the predefined timescale, budget and quality standards, reallocating resources and work force as needed.
- Responsible for managing any delays or problems encountered on-site during the work process, while managing communications between all parties involved in the on-site development of the project.
- Supervising contracted staff
- Meeting subcontractors
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, inspection requests
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Motivating the workforce
- Problem solving
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.