- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Monitoring, troubleshooting, installing and maintaining hardware and software that comprises our network providing maximum network up-time. Monitoring the quality of the links and suspicious activities is also his responsibility.
- The design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment.
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources.
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- The support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organisations.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects.
- Upgrading data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases.
- The configuration of routing and switching equipment.
- The basic configuration of FortiGate firewalls.
- Remote support of on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation.
- Remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation.
- Capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centers.
- Liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis.
- Prepare monthly network availability reports.
- Proactively anticipate communication and networking problems and implement preventive measures.
- Ensure timely and clear notifications for network problems (planned or unplanned) to affected parties.
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference and analysis.
- Configure, monitor, upgrade firmware and troubleshoot the wireless Access points, Firewalls, Routers and Network Switches.
- Contact ISPs about any degraded/disconnected links, perform preliminary troubleshooting procedures and follow-up until the services are restored.
- Responsible for managing the Mobile(3G) data lines including activation/deactivation.
- Configure, Manage and troubleshoot proxy servers.
About this Company
"Fresh Ideas to exceed your every expectation.." Fresh Electric Company for Home Appliances’ vision is to be able to constantly anticipate customers’ ever-changing needs and fulfill them through innovative, affordable & environmental friendly appliances that not only exceed...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fresh Electric For Home Appliances
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.