- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The Technical Architect designs and communicates high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs focusing on program / project requirements. The project requires low latency transactions with big data.
- Establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Provide advice and guidance to database designers or others using the data structures and associated components.
- Recommends/designs structures and tools for systems which meet business needs and takes into account target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems.
- Delivers technical visualization of proposed applications for approval by business partners and execution by system developers.
- Translates logical designs into physical designs, and produces detailed design documentation.
- Maps work to user specification and removes errors and deviations from specification to achieve user-friendly processes.
Programming / software development
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents large and/or complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
- Collaborate with visual designers, prototypes and product managers.
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.