- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems,hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem and determines and implements solution.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems,software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
About this Company
Our History :
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart House
We are Smart House Real Estate Investment S.A.E. Company specialized in real estate investment Since 2001.We are improving , the quality of the components used in each project and it is our aim to exceed our clients’ expectations in delivering of...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.