- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Description includes (but not limited to):
- Preparation of project schedule -Supervising sub-contractors and acting as the main technical advisor in site.
- Problem solving & motivating the workforce
- Maintain site quality control procedures
- Tracking project progress vs implementation ensuring project is running on schedule & on budget
- Maintain site safety rules & regulations
- Preparing site progress reports
- Leveling & surveying the site
- Checking plans, drawings & quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensuring all materials used as per specifications -day-to-day management of site
About this Company
Is a closed private company, established in 1995 and is exempted from income taxes until 2011. It started with a paid-up capital of 20 million Egyptian pounds , which was increased to 40 million in 2003 , for the purpose of gathering another company Loaloa's Suder that owned...
See all Careers and Jobs at La Hacienda
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.