- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Operation Managers are required for our head office in Alexandria and our branches in Cairo, Suez and Portsaid
- Manage, organize & oversee the coordination of all vessels operations for Bulk Carriers & Tankers all over Egyptian ports & Transiting Suez Canal.
- Negotiate ship-owners about agency services through e-mail, calls and / or meetings.
- Preparing SOF & Performing Cargo documents (Bs/L, Cargo Manifest, Delivery Orders, Mate Receipt & Master's Receipt).
- Preparing Proforma D/As for the vessels calling any of Egyptian ports & transiting Suez Canal.
- Preparing detailed Revised & Final DAs after vessels sail & following up funds transfers against covering Proforma / Final DAs & any other expenses of all services rendered.
- Delivery of spare parts, including Custom clearance at AirPort (via repetitive at AirPort), transportation from Airport till the final delivery destination.
- Organizing for bunkers, fresh Water, fresh provisions, medical assistance, disposal of sludge and slops.
- Crew Change, including reception at Airports, entry Visa (via repetitive at AirPort), transportation from AirPort to the Port, hotel accommodation, coordinate with Ports branches for signing on / off formalities …… etc.
About this Company
We provide a reliable service supported by our network of offices, Our Group is ISO certificated 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 by Bureau Veritas.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pan Marine Group
We employ qualified staff with expertise, experience & excellent connections. In addition our teamwork is widely recognized for...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.