- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Maintenance Engineers ensure that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably.
Their work typically involves:
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
- Shift and 'on-call' work may be required, particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation.
- Career progression is often accelerated; maintenance engineers have opportunities to move into managerial positions or related areas of employment such as plant / production engineering
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.