- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a Sr. Symfony2 PHP Developer who has advanced experience in working with Symfony2, and who has worked on this framework for more than 1 year.
- Our ideal candidate should be ready to get challenged by working on some of the most complex problems. We are not looking for an average developer, we want someone who is looking for a real challenge and who is willing to learn because most of what we build is new and has not been done before.
- Expect to work on a database that has tables with more than 100 Million records, so think scalability, efficiency, and speed. Also, get ready to participate in writing some unique algorithms that will be built specifically to solve problems that consumer face here in Egypt. We don't copy and paste solutions, therefore we don't expect you to copy and paste code, this is serious stuff and we promise that you will go home every day exhausted and humbled by the challenges you will face. Expect to learn a lot !
Sounds interesting? You might be the right person for this position. Yallah, looking forward to meeting you.
We careless about your degrees, certificates, or your educational background. Show us the code !
A few things you might like about our company:
- We offer unlimited paid vacation days.
- You can leave the office when you want.
- We have Play Station and a Ping Pong table.
The candidate MUST have:
- Experience in PHP, preferably PHP5 (4+ Years)
- Experience in Symfony2 or Symfony3 (1+ Years)
The following Skills are a Plus:
- AWS (Amazon Cloud)
- Google Prediction API
- Big Data
About this Company
Aqarmap.com is the largest Real Estate Portal in the Middle East, the company which started in 2010 now receives more than 1,000,000 visits per month, and it operates in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and a couple more markets are coming up soon.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aqarmap.com
We have a unique cool culture,...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.