- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Benefits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We Are looking for Senior .Net developer. He will be:
- Responsible for analyzing, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer, troubleshoot and supporting .NET/C# projects, functions
- Responsible for completing specific client work, miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion:
- Use Microsoft technologies to develop technical solutions/products to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Develop, maintain and support Applications/tools for internal and external clients.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to applications.
- Follow all department standards and methodologies.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers.
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations.
About this Company
ArpuPlus is all about providing mobile Value Added Services (VAS) and platform solutions. Launched in 2003, this dynamic company is an OT Ventures subsidiary that is fully owned by Orascom Telecom Media and Technology Holding S.A.E. ("OTMT") and that aims at being a leading...
See all Careers and Jobs at ARPUPLUS
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.