- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Key Role of a Software Tester:
- Conduct functional and performance testing
- Report issues found during the test life cycle
- Create test cases which verify client requirements
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Designing and testing scenarios
- Conducting the testing, analyzing the results and then submitting his observations to the development team
- Interacting with the clients to better understand the product requirements or in case the design requires any kind of modifications
- Creating test-product documentation
- Carrying out testing as per the defined procedures
- Knowledge of the system and software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to assess and comprehend system and functional requirements
- Ability to create and update test cases
- Certified at least (ISTQB – Foundation & Agile Extension is recommended)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail;
- Competent technical skills;
- The ability to work in a team and individually;
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of an automation testing tool
- Knowledge of a performance testing tool
- BA or BS degree in Information Systems or another computer-related field
About this Company
Tech-World is an industry-leading app design and development agency in MENA.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tech-World
We are on a fast track within the SMS and Mobile based applications industry and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
Tech-World Corporation has...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.