- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
.NET developers create, edit, and test software applications programmed using .NET technology. Developers must be able to understand the Microsoft component and resolve any issues that may occur with web applications. These programmers must be adept in other programming languages, frameworks, and technologies.
Functions of a .NET Developer duties:
- Produce documentation, development plans or release notes
- Write reports and reviews
- Make use of Oracle databases and Microsoft servers
- Produce custom applications
- Test and debug systems
- Learn new developments, technologies and IT guidelines
- Establish coding guidelines for ASP.Net development
- Analyze requirements for new products/product enhancements Including research of new technologies, if needed
- Produce designs based on the analysis; Implement the designs into a complete product according to industry best practices
- Design, develop and maintain high quality software applications per RFC standards using the latest technologies and innovations in a Timely manner.
- Thorough unit testing with appropriate documentation including changes and new features
- Collaborate with other functional areas such as Quality Assurance and documentation to aid in thorough testing and documentation efforts
- Provide assistance and/or mentor other developers on design and development issues including sharing knowledge and expertise with others
- Gains necessary input/approval of requirements and design and participates in code reviews
- Ensures applications meet requirements and is error free
- Develops technical system documentation
- Builds enterprise architectural and/or infrastructure components
About this Company
Link Egypt is an Egyptian Information Technology Solution Provider offering offshore software development services to enterprises worldwide. Since its inception in 2001,
See all Careers and Jobs at LinkEgypt
Link Egypt have focused on one basic principle "Maximize leverage" by generating savings in...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.