- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Global Career Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy focused on recruiting excellence for Emerging Markets. We currently recruiting Graduate Trainees for one of our clients, Louis Dreyfus Company in Egypt.
- The Louis Dreyfus Company’s business in Egypt is expanding and developing, and the Group is searching for talented Graduate Trainees to support its growth plans and ambitions.
As a Graduate Trainee, the nature of job includes various Engineering tasks within the ambit of work of the EMEA Industrial Function and includes but not limited to surveys, investigations, planning, design, construction and operation of industrial projects. Reporting to Project Manager, the Graduate Trainee will perform a variety of entry level engineering activities including preparing, updating and maintaining technical information and developing and maintaining support tools for Ongoing Industrial Activities.
Other key areas of responsibilities but not limited to:
- Assist in conducting preliminary studies of engineering projects and help prepare plans for improvements such as assets optimization or consumption reduction.
- Write technical specification drafts, request proposals and technical information from third party suppliers and vendors and evaluate and compare such proposals.
- Assist and supervise the report of the Assets Optimisation Program (KPI reporting, Improvement Plans) Supervise, coordinate and perform professional engineering work during the construction of industrial projects.
- Review plans, maps, specifications, cost estimates and other work to ensure accuracy, presentation and conformance with established engineering practices.
- Perform field inspections of construction projects, survey work and calculations.
- Tabulate field data, design improvement plans, specifications, contracts, and other documents Assist in preparation of long-term capital improvement programs and budgets.
- Work with the Project Manager to prepare written reports for internal use and/or presentation to Region, Boards or Steering committee
About this Company
Global Career Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy focused on recruiting excellence for emerging markets. Established more than 12 years ago, the Company delivers a range of recruitment services through a diverse team of sector and market specialists and a range of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Global Career Company
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.