- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Periodical bonus on achieved targets
About the Job
Job Description Core responsibilities:
- Report to upper management the daily activities at site of sub-contractor activities and status of open activities in project locations.
- Attend coordination meetings organized at head office possibly in the presence of project consultant.
- Conduct daily briefing with site contractors and team members to follow-up and report on the work progress in order to anticipate any possible delays with regards to planned tasks.
- Take immediate corrective action to avoid any cumulative effect of such deviation and recover the delay to finish the task in due time.
- Notice immediate deviations in as built drawings and drawings presented by consultant and reflect these deviations immediately to project manager.
- To assist Project Manager in the supervision and management of construction activities to assigned project
- Assist in the planning and sequencing of the construction operations according to the Project Plan;
- Conduct intense regular inspections and assess the work performance done by all subcontractors;
- Evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems arising during construction which affect the quality of works performed and cause negative financial impacts.
- Coordinate the handing over of completed works to client and completion of the necessary rectification works;
- Provide Technical Support to other site team members.
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.