- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Highly motivated consultant needed onsite, full-time project basis to assist in the implementation of an ERP systems to ensure a successful go-live.
The ideal applicant will be results driven, self-directed, well organized, articulate, persistent and committed.
- A passion for open source software development.
- Business functional expertise in Financial, Production, Inventory, Purchasing and Order Entry.
- Demonstrated performance in project planning, scheduling, and management.
- With the support of other team members, deliver timely, accurate, and effective advice and written work products relating to the implementation,
- Improvement and use of the ERP system.
- Gather and analyze client system and business specifications necessary to effectively implement, improve, and use ERP systems.
- Conduct ERP system setup, modifications, customization, and implementations to meet client specifications.
- Plan, conduct, and manage ERP projects, including providing status reports managing conflicting deadlines for self and other team members.
- Train client technical and non-technical staff in effective use of ERP systems.
- Prepare detailed policies, standards, and procedures for client staff using ERP systems.
- May be assigned additional projects to support business functions.
About this Company
Established in Alexandria – Egypt with an initial branch in Alexandria with a sub branch in Cairo and a set of partners across the Gulf States, with the aim of growing more offices and branches across the Middle East. Bringing along the vast experience of professionals from...
See all Careers and Jobs at Knowledge Ware Co.
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.