- 3+ years professional experience in software development;
- Expert knowledge of C#, .NET MVC, Web API;
- Solid experince in MS SQL Server, Enitity Framework;
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience refactoring code and evolving architectures;
- Knowledge with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations;
- capable of communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs;
- AngularJS knowledge is good to have.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English.
Our engineers have the opportunity (and are expected) to exercise a high degree of leadership and expertise in their daily work, having strongly held and defensible ideas, and advocating for what they believe is right. But they also need to be eager to hear differing opinions, adept at identifying and evaluating tradeoffs, willing to be proven wrong, and quick to walk through fire to help out their follow teammates.
About this Company
A leader in software development, since 2010 we built different scales of projects from Mobile apps, Web Apps to Robotics.
See all Careers and Jobs at TMentors
Our clients span everything from large global corporates to individual investors and so their solutions are varied and offer a variety of...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.