- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Commissions on Sales
About the Job
Job title: Technical Sales Engineer
- Full-time regular engineer, use his technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
- Technical sales engineer is a key point of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice.
- He liaises regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as: integration & development, purchasing, senior company managers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The tasks carried out by technical sales engineers include:
- Assist with bids and tenders for new clients.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required.
- Arranging and carrying out product training.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- Solving clients problems and after sales technical delivery.
About this Company
We are official distributors for multinational companies like: National instruments , Quanser and ACROME . We work in academic field in lab preparations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Integrators
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.