- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
UI/UX Designer and Developer
Web/Mobile Products Design and Front-End Development
UI/UX - HTML
Creates and modifies web-based platforms and web/mobile application through an integrated project management experience.This is a special appointment, professional position responsible for setting project management stream across the IT department with the objective to lead a team of programmers and web-developers through developing,maintaining, enhancing and customizing programmers and developers team management protocols.
- Supervises staff in designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining web-based platorms, applications and programs.
- Designs, develops, tests, implements and maintains web-based platforms, applications and programs.
- Develops and maintains change control practices for software applications and IT projects and participates on Technical proposals.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with account manager, marketing managers, art directors and supportive teams.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of technical capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into professional development and programming language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
A Bachelor’s degree or relevant academic experience from an accredited college or university in Computer Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other information technology-related field to include coursework in web-based platforms and applications programming using high level computer programming languages and developmental tools.
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining web-based applications systems (with special attention to HTML) including applications and programs using high level generally accepted computer program languages.
- Working knowledge of server operating systems (UNIX, Linux, MAC, and Windows).
- Good working knowledge of database design principles and experience with using database in a web-based environment.
- Develops new applications from beginning to end and maintains existing applications.
- Ability to work on complex problems where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required.
- Exercises considerable judgment within broadly defined practices and procedures to select methods, processes and techniques for designing tools and delivering information.
Professional Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Proficiency and creativity
- Animation skills (PLUS)
- Adobe Illustartor and Indesign Proficiency (PLUS)
- VEEVA and CEGEDIM/IMS Platform experience (PLUS)
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovates data visualization and presentation techniques
- Agency background is a plus
- Fluency in Arabic & English
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Manage tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Be able to see other people's point of view and cope with criticism.
- Be able to work within extended project nature and tight timelines
- Skills in developing and maintaining web-based applications configuration managements systems.
- Ability to assist in the preparation of the Request for Proposal (RFP) for IT projects.
- Ability to communicate with staff and users
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized Strategic Marketing solutions for Healthcare Domains and Pharmaceuticals Industries. A ‘Pioneer Networking Business Model’ that would create high quality Marketing Solutions tailored through the extended networks across MENA Region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.