- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
We are currently seeking to hire an brand Manager for a new brand who is the ultimate project manager; knows how to get it done and is the go-to person for the execution of all marketing & advertising plans.
- Launch a new brand.
- Establishing strong connection with key partners for smoother operations.
- Effectively manage the budget & available resources to achieve the targeted awareness and financial objectives.
- Manage day to day work with 3rd parties (Advertising agencies, factories, freelancers, production partners).
- Work with management to ensure efficient and strong communications strategies.
- Ensures budgets and time-lines are met and alerts team of potential issues.
- Learning & keeping dibs on the industry trends and hiccups that might affect the business.
- Identify problems and offers creative solutions.
- Responsible for the project plans and budget reports.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of digital and social media campaigns.
- Participates in the assessment of 3rd parties proposals (advertising material, activation, digital & BLT activities) from a strategic perspective; offering relevant, insightful feedback.
About this Company
Dawlia for Industrial Services is a young company distinguished by its reliable workmanship, commitment to customers, dependable, adequate and on time service with outstanding value.D.I.S main asset is the Customer loyalty. If we add to this its substantial and experienced...
See all Careers and Jobs at D.I.S