- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Commissions + Bonus
About the Job
Elite Real Estate Hiring For:
Senior Sales Executive
Job Roles: Sales/Retail/Business Development
About the Job:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, price, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Interview clients to determine what kind of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyer’s needs and financial resources.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listing.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Answer client’s questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals and secure financing.
- Prepares reports by collecting analysing, and summarising information.
- Good understanding of the Real Estate market is a must.
- Actively prospects and acquires new accounts.
- Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Presenting our company at local and global exhibitions.
About this Company
Elite Real Estate a leading Real Estate Marketing company in Egypt.Real Estate comes with years of Real Estate experience, employing strong and ethical individuals from around the Globe brining real experience and ethics to the Real Estate market in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Elite Real Estate
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.