- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Incumbent in this position is familiar of all aspects of human resources functions, including Recruitment, Organization Development, Training & Development, HR operations, compensation and benefits management & regulatory labor law & social insurance compliance. With progressive levels of responsibility, incumbent should be able to carry out various HR projects, programs and tasks and acts as a professional point of contact for answering employee requests and queries in a diligent and effective manner.
- Updates monthly head count & vacancies report and helps to maintain company’s organization charts, manpower plans and employee data base.
- Posting, sourcing, screening CVs of job vacancies, and interview job applicants up to mid management level; evaluates applicant skills and makes recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications.
- Attend periodical Employment fairs for recruitment and employer branding.
- Administers pre- employment tests, conducts reference checks.
- Explains company HR policies, procedures and benefits to employees or job applicants.
- Processing of AMIDEAST on boarding cycle.
- Assists in the coordination of the new employee orientations.
- Maintains training records and materials.
- Assists in organizational training & development efforts.
- Administer the probation period procedures and assist in the kick off and completion of the yearly performance management cycle, and individual development plans.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Maintains the company job documentation and job evaluation systems.
- Maintains the payroll process & cycle and ensure it is reflected in the payroll to make sure of payroll accuracy. (New hires, resignations, transfers, salary changes... etc.)
- Handle and follow up the proper implementation of all employees benefits including medical, and assist in the conduction of regular surveys to assist in upgrading employee benefits scheme and retention level.
- Assists in developing and recommending changes of the operating standards and procedural improvements.
- Assists HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Supervise the official completion of employees' personal files to ensure full compliance to labor and social insurance law;
- Maintains HRIS records and complies reports from database as needed.
- Follow up on the proper filing of the periodical governmental forms and other AMIDEAST forms and documents in the employees’ personnel files;
- Implement the employment procedure in relation to the hiring and resignation/termination process, to ensure full compliance with the labor law and organization’s policies and procedures;
- Supervise the completion of and update of the periodical governmental forms required by the Insurance, Labor and industrial security Offices;
- Supervise the implementation process of the Time and Attendance policy and procedures to make sure that staff are aligned with AMIDEAST and the Egyptian Labor law attendance regulation;
- Monitor staff annual and sick leave balances to maintain the full compliance with the Egyptian labor law and AMIDEAST leave policy;
- Assist in handling the internal investigations with employees to implement the proper disciplinary actions in accordance with the labor law and internal policies and procedures when needed.
- Timely preparation of contracts/renewal of contracts for full time, part time, service provider, instructor, trainers, consultants and Interns to maintain the legal presence of AMIDEAST contractors;
- Coordinate with Alex Senior HR Specialist any personnel assignments and give updates on any new Personnel polices/regulation.
- Send monthly report to the HR Manager to give updates on the due dates of submission of governmental forms, Hiring/resignation action, payroll updates, periodical reports (Medical Evaluation, quarterly time and attendance, monthly leave, Exit interview);
- Prepare HQ personnel forms as per process.
- Supervision of the HR Office Assistant daily work assignments;
- Assist the HR manager in any personnel or HR work required and acts professionally on behalf while absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and accept responsibility
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Very Good command of spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & knowledge of HRIS Basic understanding of all HR functions.
- Good knowledge of the Egyptian Labor Law and the Social Insurance Law.
- Post Graduate HR studies/ diploma
- SAP ERP system knowledge
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the incumbent will perform other reasonable business-related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other managers when necessary. AMIDEAST reserves the right to change duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
About this Company
Within ten eventual, AMIDEAST has established herself as a respected, dynamic Institution dedicated to encouraging constructive dialogue between Americans & the people of the Middle East
See all Careers and Jobs at Amideast