- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 3,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Brief Description of Junior Medical Writer Role:
A Junior Medical Writer researches various topics in the health-care field and assists in producing high-quality content for inclusion in the company's publications, websites and social media outlets.
This IS the job for you if:
- You like reading and exploring new topics and ideas, especially in the medical/health-care field.
- You think you might make a good writer.
- You are an organized, punctual person and can finish projects on time.
- You like being part of a dynamic team where the focus is on getting the job done rather than keeping score and laying blame.
- You don't mind tackling new challenges and growing responsibilities.
This IS NOT the job for you if:
- You have trouble keeping appointments and meeting deadlines.
- You hate reading and/or sitting at a computer.
- You like working by yourself rather than as part of a team.
- You hate the stress of new challenges/problems. You like to stick with what you know.
- You don't like working in a office. You prefer being outside, exploring new places and meeting new people.
About this Company
BlueMed is a multi-faceted healthcare platform that provides a wide spectrum of resources necessary to address healthcare business needs. Our services include planning and consulting; healthcare marketing; healthcare management; design and build; pre-operations and...
See all Careers and Jobs at BlueMed Holding