This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Responsible for all food production including that used for restaurants, banquet functions and other outlets.
- Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise staff.
- Develop and monitor food and labor budget for the department. Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
- Plan menus for all food outlets in the company
- Schedule and coordinate the work of chefs, cooks and other kitchen employees to assure that Food Preparation is economical and technically correct and within budgeted labor cost goals.
- Approve the requisition of products and other necessary food supplies.
- Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times.
- Establish controls to minimize food and supply waste.
- Safeguard all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation and accident prevention principles.
- Develop standard recipes and techniques for food preparation and presentation which help to assure consistently high quality and to minimize food costs; and assist in establishing menu selling prices.
- Prepare necessary data for applicable parts of the budget; projects annual food, labor and other costs and monitor actual financial results; take corrective action as necessary to help assure that financial goals are met.
- Attend food and beverage staff and management meetings.
- Consult with the Food & Beverage Director about food production aspects of special events being planned.
- Cook or directly supervises the cooking of items that require skillful preparation.
- Evaluate food products to assure that quality standards are consistently attained.
- Interact with Food and Beverage management to assure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of members and guests.
- Establish and maintain a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
- Provide training and professional development opportunities for all kitchen staff.
- Support safe work habits and a safe working environment at all times.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- 5-10 Years of Experience
- Males Only
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
- Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner
About this Company
Silver Group’s vision is to be the recognized Gulf leader for excellence in food franchising by embracing the quality of product & service as of prime importance. Brand integrity, innovation and the highest levels of customer satisfaction are pre-requisites for this vision.
See all Careers and Jobs at Silver Group Qatar