- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a member of Wipers team in Cairo, you will take part in diverse activities along the entire Software development cycle, among which are:
- Analyze customer requirements and identify any conflicting requirements
- Analyze Software safety requirements
- Manage requirements traceability on DOORS
Design and implementation:
- Develop Software requirements specifications on different levels(System, SRS and CDD)
- Develop Matlab(Simulink and Stateflow)/Statemate models
- Manual coding of Software components using C
- Implement basic Software mechanisms according to ISO 26262
- Integrate the whole Software based on the project’s architecture
- Perform technical reviews on software component design, implementation, and testing
- Run unit testing using Rational Test RealTime
- Run static analysis tools on the software: QAC and Polyspace
- Run Model-In-The-Loop (MIL) and Software-In-The-Loop (SIL) testing on Software models
- Run SW validation on the motors using Vector tools
- Design and Building Hardware test benches for testing on Hardware
- Report findings on the configuration management tool
Support and improvement:
- Support and coaching new team members in their daily on-job tasks
- Develop and conducting technical trainings for the team
- Contribute in the improvement of standard process, guidelines, checklists, and tools
- Perform technical & quality reviews.
- Continuously communicate work progress through attendance of daily & weekly project meetings. (Internal and external with other Valeo sites).
- Travel to other Valeo Wipers sites (Germany, France, USA, China, or Poland).
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to CO2 emissions reduction and improved vehicle performance, as well as to the development of intuitive driving. In...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.