- Completed residency in obstetrics and gynecology and proof of admittance to the profession
- Ultrasound knowledge
- Medical ethics,
- Cultural sensitivity,
- Openness and flexibility,
- Ability to live and work as a team,
- Ability to manage stress,
- Availability: MSF requires a minimum of a 2 years commitment.
- Essential at least 2 year certified work experience in Gynecology
- Arabic, English and/or French.
Females are encouraged to apply
About this Company
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders/ أطباء بلا حدود, is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people in around 70 countries who are affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Médecins sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.