This job post is closed or expired and is no longer open for applicationsSearch New Vacancies
Savola Foods Egypt
Sokhna, Suez, Egypt
Years of Experience
3 to 5 years
Number of Vacancies
Get new jobs by email
Please enter a valid email.
Ads by Google
• Analyze and interpret daily dispatch plan, start to collect required fleet, organize to put loading operation into effect.
• Assure good follow up on trucks arrival on time and monitor transportation companies trucks deficit & work in parallel with logistics senior supervisor to assure accurate resources availability to maintain logistics plan execution.
• Assure & supervise logistic operations and coordinate with management and distributors, to ensure that all planned customer orders have been loaded, dispatched at the right time
• Make sure & Follow-up finished product stock released by QA, maintain loading checklist per each truck/container and monitor production date for each shipment, ensures vehicle weight according to allowed gross weight and loading documentation is accurate / complete, signed and processed to guarantee smooth work flow.
• Make sure & check export container loading checklist & containers seal are in place , complete “Bosla” related to each export shipment to guarantee accuracy of work done.
The Savola Group was established in 1979, with the objective of manufacturing and marketing edible oil and vegetable ghee in Saudi Arabia. It is now one of the most successful and fastest growing multinational food groups in the Gulf and the Middle East Region, North African and Central Asian countries (MENACA), and has a wide portfolio of businesses & activities including (Edible Oils, Vegetable Ghee, Sugar, Pasta, Retail (Hypermarkets , Supermarkets and convenience stores ) and Plastics (flexible and rigid). The Group also has significant investments in leading publicly-listed Saudi companies, investment funds and real-estate businesses.
Ads by Partners
Ads by Google