- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
800 to 800 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Internship
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company's or organisation's financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
The intern will learn:
- your internship will be working with our finance Seniors learning all aspect of accounting and financial processes . We has many exciting projects ahead.
Internship Start date: 25/10/2016
Duration: 3 month
About this Company
SKY-Group has three subsidiary company one is a telecom leading ASP authorized serves provider name SKY Services S.A.E and the second is a leading practical based training center named SKY Academy S.A.E
See all Careers and Jobs at SKY Services
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.