- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
360imaging is a software company and the world leader in the field of computer guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allows dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
Keep 360imaging going and growing. The team lives by the mantra "find them, grow them, keep them," and is dedicated to staffing, development, and a distinct and inclusive culture. Not just coworkers, we're proud 360imaging colleagues who help our company thrive.
The intern will learn:
- Participate in recruiting process for technical and non-technical candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Work with recruiting team members to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy across all technical teams
- Collaborate with company teams to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, generating offer letters
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of 360imaging and our talent acquisition team
About this Company
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allows dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at 360Imaging
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.