- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- The accounting info-desk answers the inbound and outbound calls.
- Assist service providers who have specific inquiries.
- Provide the callers with any information needed regarding their payments/checks status.
- Deal with and help resolve any customer complaints.
- Update and respond to the CRM.
The intern will learn:
- Communication skills.
- How to handle stress and be committed to tight deadlines.
- Accounting cycle.
- Problem solving skills.
Application Deadline: 22/9/2016
Internship Start date: 27/9/2016
Duration: One month
About this Company
Being one of the first organizations to introduce the Third Party Administrator (TPA) model in the region, GlobeMed combines over 21 years of multifaceted know-how, technical expertise, and information technology to provide well-tested solutions in the management of healthcare...
See all Careers and Jobs at GlobeMed Egypt
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.