- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
350 to 450 USD per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Internship
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Meet potential Business heads by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings with top management & decision makers
- Plan approaches and pitches, making strategies for clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
The intern will learn:
- Team Handling
- Client Interaction
- Working with several Brands
Internship Start date: FLEXIBLE
Duration: 48 weeks
About this Company
AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC GUC
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.