- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
320 to 380 USD per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Internship
- Service existing clients and develop new business opportunities for the company
- Market research and shortlist potential business clients
- work on improving the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Adept at conceptualizing, strategizing, executing and coordinating all aspects of events, activation and other experiential marketing requirements.
- Can collaborate with the other departments to ensure smooth project management
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Understands the brand proposition, campaign objectives & provides tailor made solutions to clients.
Internship Start date: November
Duration: 6 months - 1 year
About this Company
AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC GUC
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.